In the world of website development and content management, WordPress continues to hold more than 60% of the market share in the CMS market.
And as we step into the new year, the need for robust and efficient tools to enhance WordPress is increasing. With that, the demand for plugins and extensions is also becoming popular day by day.
With that in mind, in this article, we will be discussing in detail about the 10 best WordPress plugins you can look for in 2024.
With features like faster loading times and cutting-edge design, these apps will change how you use and interact with WordPress in the coming year. Hold on tight because things are about to get much better for your website!
So, let’s start with the list.
Top 10 Best WordPress Plugins For 2024
1. If-So Dynamic Content
If-So Dynamic Content is a unique plugin that allows websites to add, replace, or enhance website content based on the user’s profile or interaction with the website. The plugin is compatible and works with every page builder and page caching.
And the best part is you do not need coding skills to make this work. All you have to do is select a condition and what you want to display if that condition is met.
You are given various options for conditions such as user behavior, advertising platforms, dynamic links, pages visited, cookies, and more.
Their Pro plans start at $139 per year, but with the ongoing 35% off deal, you can get the same plan at just $89 per year.
You can upgrade this plan if you want to use this tool on more than one domain site. For 5 domains, you will require $199, and for unlimited domains, you will need $497.
Under this plan, you will get access to conditional elementor elements, Gutenberg blocks, built-in analytics, recurrence, support, and updates.
You will also get basic features like Google ads, Facebook ads, referrer sources, dynamic links, scheduling, first-time visitors, pages visited, and more.
2. WooCommerce Affiliates
Boosting your income using affiliate marketing is a new way to gain traction and earn money.
The WooCommerce Affiliates plugin from DevDiggers provides you with an opportunity to set up an affiliate marketing program for your brand and website to boost sales and conversions. This extension will cost you $89 per year. However, DevDiggers offers a free version of the plugin as well and you can download it from WordPress.org.
Some of the features that you will get in this extension are –
- Can be easily enabled and disabled by admin.
- Registration form can be used as a default affiliate registration as well.
- Use shortcodes to make custom pages.
- Manage the affiliate dashboard with sidebar widgets and a dashboard menu.
- You can also make a title for Pinterest and X (Earlier Twitter) for referral links.
- You can see global commission rates for your affiliates.
- Set payment or withdrawal methods as per earnings.
- View, add, and manage various information about affiliates, such as active status, earned commissions, and more.
- You get many filters, such as payouts, top goods sold, visitor lists, commissions, and more.
- Email facility along with 6 months of free support.
3. All-in-One Video Gallery
There are many people in the world who would rather watch an hour-long documentary than read a 10-minute article. What I’m trying to point out is the fact that video marketing is becoming increasingly popular day by day.
According to the study, around 96% of companies have incorporated videos into their marketing campaigns and strategies. And to do that, we have a tool that can be very helpful to you.
Plugin360 is an all-in-one video tool that is a user-friendly yet powerful solution for creating video galleries for your website.
Some unique features of this plugin are –
- Supports MP4, WebM, OGV, HLS, MPEG-Dash and more.
- Easy to use and navigate, even for beginners.
- You get premium templates along with a slider and popups feature.
- You can automatically import your video from YouTube or your playlist, etc.
- Optimize your videos for search engines so they can rank higher and get more views.
- You can generate thumbnails for each and every video.
- You can also show Google ads and apply AdSense networks to your videos.
You can get this plugin for a price of $4.99 a month for the monthly plan, $3.99 a month for a yearly plan, and $149.99 for the lifetime plan.
4. WPForms Cost Calculator
Super Add-On offers this plugin, WPForms Cost Calculator, which helps you create sites and price estimate forms for your website. Using this plugin, you can make forms with fields that are dynamically calculated and show the numbers that were calculated.
You can get the WPForms Cost Calculator plugin for $29 for a single website and $49 for 5 websites. Both plans include lifetime updates.
Some of the key features are –
- Easy to navigate and use.
- Automatic fields are calculated as per data.
- Various fields that can be customized, such as radio, checkbox, select fields, and more.
- Finance calculator for calculating loan payments, EMI options, and more.
- Quote calculator, which is ideal for businesses with custom products and plans.
Apart from this, you also get a 30-day money-back guarantee with all these plugins and a responsive support team helping you out in each and every step.
5. Lead Form Builder Pro
To help you and your business in lead generation and management, we have this plugin called Lead Form Builder Pro. Using this plugin, you can design and create limitless contact forms using their advanced styling options.
Some of the unique, catchy features of this plugin are –
1. One-tap details for leads – You will get the details of anyone who signs up on your website with just one click.
2. Tracking – You can track various details such as URL, location, date in your dashboard, and more.
3. Customizing options – You can customize things like the header, BG image, colors, and font of your live results using this tool.
4. SMTP mail configuration – Using this plugin, you can even configure your mailing options easily.
5. Automatic responder – You can also automate your email response, such as welcome emails, etc.
The Lead Form Builder Pro will cost you $49 for the annual plan and $129 for the lifetime plan. You also get unlimited domain usage, premium support, 14-days money back guarantee, and more.
6. Conditional Discounts for WooCommerce
If you are handling a Woocommerce business, you would understand how hard and time taking it is to set conditional discounts for various different products.
To make your work easy, you can use a plugin called Conditional Discounts for WooCommerce. This plugin will cost $60 for one site. Using this plugin, you can actually set dynamic pricing, bulk discounts, customer role-based deals, and more.
Some of the common conditions for setting up discounts are cart quantity, coupon codes, purchase history, location based, festival season based, and more.
For example, right now, black friday sale and cyber monday sale is going on for many brands and websites. Using this tool, you can also create a discount condition in your Woocommerce store and attract your customers to buy more and more products.
7. TrueBooker – Appointment Booking & Scheduler
If you are into businesses such as health and wellness, education, fitness, cleaning services, and more and want to manage your appointments and bookings easily, this tool is for you.
TrueBooker is super user friendly and easy to navigate with simple instructions. Using this tool, you can manage your appointments and schedules easily.
The interface comes with an extensive dashboard where you can see your pending and approved appointments along with details such as email, phone, service, and date of appointment.
The cost of this plugin is just $33, and you get 6 months of free support along with this price. Not to mention that you will get lifetime updates on the product once you have purchased it.
A few features that come under this price are –
- Unlimited services
- 24/7/365 scheduling without manual work
- Custom messages that can be set on automatic mode, too
- Tab-style booking for better navigation
- Manual appointments with an easy-to-read dashboard
- Online payment option available
8. BIZREVIEW – Business Review WordPress Plugin
Usually, people trust plugins with honest and genuine reviews from different users around the world. If you are someone looking to showcase his reviews from different platforms such as Google, Facebook, Trustpilot, and more, BIZREVIEW is your best choice.
Besides displaying reviews, the plugin also enables you to show business review cards in different styles.
Additionally, it provides a feature to view your website visitor statistics directly on your WordPress dashboard as a bonus.
Some of the unique features that you can get for just $20 are –
- Fetching reviews using Google APIs with 14+ different review styles to showcase in the best way possible.
- Supports WP bakery, elementor, Masonry grid and more.
- Easy to use and has multi-language support 4. Extensive documentation along with responsive support staff.
- Google Place information badges.
PublishPress offers a range of plugins for WordPress that are meant to make it easier to work together and share content. The suite comes with a number of plugins, and each one has its own set of features that make editing and publishing content easier.
These are some of the most important apps in the PublishPress suite:
1. Author Pro
It helps you to enable multiple authors on a single website.
2. Blocks Pro
This tool improves the WordPress block editor by adding more than 20 blocks and giving you more control over who can see what.
3. Capabilities Pro
Get advanced options over access, admin menus, and settings for more control using this tool.
4. Checklists Pro
This plugin lets you set tasks that need to be done before content is released. This makes sure that all the necessary steps are taken when making content.
5. Future Pro
Schedule for publishing and unpublishing content on future dates using this tool.
6. Planner Pro
This plugin comes with a content calendar, notifications, and editorial notes, among other tools, for organizing, scheduling, and planning WordPress content.
They ideally offer three different types of pricing – Business plan for $129 for 1 website, Agency plan for $299 for 5 websites, and Unlimited plan for $499 for unlimited websites. I would recommend you go for the Agency plan, which gives you the option to use these plugins on 5 sites.
10. Tutor LMS
If you are into selling courses and programs and need a tool to help you, Tutor LMS is something you can definitely check out.
It has many features like a drag and drop function, which helps you create engaging as well as attractive courses without having any coding language. This is ideal for people working in fields like instructors, musicians, bakers, and more.
Some of the features you get in tutor LMS are –
- Drag and drop features for course building
- Dashboard which is easy to read and yet informative
- Advanced reports on the basis of depth analytics
- Design certificates, assignments, and more using this tool
- Multiple add-ons with advanced configuration options
- Compatible with Gutenberg and custom blocks
- Comes with WooCommerce subscription
The pricing plan for Tutor LMS starts from $199 to $799 for the annual plan. At the same time, the lifetime plan starts from $499 to $1899. They also offer a free basic plan that you can use to try their services and see if it is worth it for you.
With this, we have come to the end of our list of the top 10 best WordPress plugins you can look for in 2024. These tools are fairly new and recently launched and are designed to enhance the site’s functionality, improve user experience, and streamline various aspects of management.
And if you look at the prices, they are super pocket-friendly and affordable even for beginners.
By incorporating these plugins into your WordPress site, you can stay ahead of your competitors and take full advantage of the latest tools to support your online presence.
So, don’t wait any longer—start exploring these plugins today and elevate your website to new heights.
For your information, read our informative Infographic to learn more about WordPress Usage Statistics and Facts.