Looking for the best WooCommerce WordPress hosting for your store?
Whether you want to start your store or perhaps you want to migrate from your previous hosting provider to a reliable hosting provider, we have got you back!
There are hundreds of hosting providers, but only a few of them offer dedicated WooCommerce hosting, but how do you know which hosting provider is the best for your store?
To avoid your hassle, we have hand-picked the best WooCommerce WordPress hosting for your store.
As you read this article, we have covered everything you need to know about each hosting provider including their WooCommerce-specific features and pricing. By the end of this article, you will be able to pick the best hosting provider for your store.
With that, let’s dive into the details!
Best Hosting for WordPress WooCommerce
Here are our top six picks for hosting for WooCommerce WordPress.
1. SiteGround Managed WooCommerce Hosting
If you are looking for the best WooCommerce hosting, look no further than SiteGround. SiteGround is one of the best hosting providers that offer a complete solution for WooCommerce and makes it easier for you to start your online store.
SiteGround offers data centers all around the world, it comes with unbeatable performance, outstanding security, and plenty of WooCommerce-specific features.
One of the main features that make SiteGround a perfect solution is that it comes with unmatched and award-winning customer support. Whether you are a beginner or you already have previous knowledge, getting started with SiteGround is exceptionally easier.
Moreover, SiteGround is officially recommended by WordPress and WooCommerce for their outstanding hosting functionalities. All the plans are backed with 30 day money-back guarantee.
SiteGround Hosting Features:
Besides offering all the basic WordPress hosting features, SiteGround comes with additional features too. Some of these include:
- All the plans come with an SSL certificate that ensures that your shopper’s information is secure and sound.
- To ensure that your store never faces slow loading times, SiteGround comes with an integrated Cloudflare CDN (content delivery network). This means a faster speed will lead to faster sales!
- For setting up your new store without any hassle, it comes with free shopping cart installation.
- As soon as you get started, you get WooCommerce and Storefront themes set up so that you can set up your store instantly.
- Daily backups of your data so you never lose your potential information in case of any vulnerabilities.
Pricing: The pricing starts at $4.99/mo.
2. Cloudways WooCommerce Hosting
CloudWays is one of the best managed WooCommerce Hosts that offers exceptional speed and top-notch security for your online store.
CloudWays comes with an intuitive platform that fulfills your requirement from server to store launch in just a few clicks. In addition, it comes with a powerful stack of tools for higher performance.
What makes CloudWays unique is that it comes with a pay-as-you-go option. This means you do not need to sign any specific contract or get stuck with a timeline. You can easily pay with flexible pricing options.
Lastly, it takes security features to a next level with an SSL certificate, dedicated firewalls, login security, and more.
Cloudways Hosting Features:
- Free migration of your WooCommerce store from your existing hosting provider to CloudWays.
- 24/7 expert solution via chat, email, phone, and extensive knowledge base with helpful blogs and articles.
- Automotive backups keep your data backed up so that your store is safe in case of vulnerabilities.
- CloudWays comes with 3 days free trial so that you can try their service for free before paying for the plans.
- Various data centers ensure you can pick the nearest location for your store.
Pricing: The standard price starts at $10/month. Depending on your requirement, the pricing goes up to $230/month.
3. Bluehost WooCommerce Hosting
BlueHost is one of the most popular WordPress hosting providers that is officially recommended by WordPress and WooCommerce. One of the main features of BlueHost is its unbeatable speed. With BlueHost as your host, you never have to worry about your store facing slow loading times.
BlueHost offers affordable and flexible pricing plans for WooCommerce hosting. Besides, all the plans come with WooCommerce pre-installed so you can set up your store without any hassle.
You can build, promote, and start selling your products from a secured online store backed with robust WooCommerce tools.
On top of that, you get 24/7 customer support via chat, email, and phone call.
Bluehost Hosting Features:
- Bluehost offers a free domain for the first year of your purchase.
- No matter which plans you pick, you get one-click payment processing to make the payment process easier and quicker.
- Besides pre-installed WooCommerce, you get Store-front themes and Jetpack pre-installed for free.
- Bluehost offers unlimited product listings on your store and easy email marketing.
Pricing: BlueHost offers two WooCommerce plans. The standard plan states at $12.95/month with all the basic Bluehost features. To get customized and advanced features, you can go for the premium plan at $24.95/month.
4. DreamHost WooCommerce Hosting
DreamHost is an excellent managed WordPress hosting provider that exiles when it comes to speed and security.
All their hosting solutions are reliable, highly secured, and optimized for WooCommerce. DreamHost comes with server-level caching that ensures your store runs at high speed and you can avoid the hassle of installing cache plugins separately.
Additionally, it guarantees 100% uptime along with free SSL certificate installation. With multiple data centers, emergency generators, constant monitoring, and more, your store will run without any trouble.
Furthermore, to protect your store from vulnerabilities, DreamHost comes with automatic updates of WordPress and WooCommerce. DreamHost has a team of experts who have got your back 24/7 through their customer support services.
DreamHost Hosting Features:
- DreamHost comes with excellent safety measures against slow site speeds, hacking attempts from hackers, traffic hikes, and more.
- To start selling fast, it comes with WooCommerce and WordPress pre-installed with tested themes and plugins.
- To keep your store’s data secure, you get on-demand + automatic backups on all the plans.
- A powerful plugin -JetPack is pre-installed with the hosting solution that adds additional features such as brute force protection, downtime monitoring, and more.
- 24/7 professional WordPress expert support to guide you through every obstacle.
Pricing: The basic plan for DreamHost WooCommerce hosting starts at $16.95/month which is ideal for beginners. Depending on your store’s traffic and requirements, you can go with the advanced plans at $24.95/month and $71.95/month.
5. Kinsta WooCommerce Hosting
Kinsta is a high-performance WooCommerce hosting provider. Kinsta takes WooCommerce hosting to a whole new level with its exceptional features. It helps to boost your SEO, user experience, revenue, and ROI by ensuring that your store loads blazingly fast.
Powered by the Google Cloud Platform, Kinsta offers a stable hosting solution dedicated especially to e-Commerce. No matter when the vulnerability arrives, Kinsta’s powerful infrastructure will allow you to never miss a sale.
Additionally, to maintain a perfect balance between performance and function, Kinsta comes with fast server-level caching with extra WooCommerce rules.
Moreover, Kinsta comes with highly secure hosting. It constantly runs malware scans, automatically bans abusive IPs, free SSL, IP geolocation blocking, and more. With Kinsta’s WooCommerce hosting, your store will never face any issues.
Kinsta Hosting Features:
- Kinsta comes with 26 data center locations and allows you to pick a location closest to your customers. This ensures that your customers will never face slow loading times.
- If you are already hosting on another hosting provider, Kinsta offers specialized WooCommerce site migrations that ensure in-sync sales and customer data.
- With Kinsta, you can start from the lowest traffic and scale up your WooCommerce store quickly.
- You get uncompromised security as it monitors your website approximately 720 times per day.
- Outstanding customer support from WooCommerce and WordPress experts. You can also browse through their knowledge base to find the quickest solution.
Pricing: The pricing starts at $30/month.
6. Hostinger WooCommerce Hosting
Last but not least is Hostinger on our list. If you are looking for a powerful and easy-to-set-up WooCommerce hosting provider, Hostinger is the right solution for you.
Hostinger makes it easier for you to set up your online store with powerful WooCommerce-specif features. With high-speed cart performance and conversions with Hostinger, your store will run faster than lightning.
Additionally, you get free domain registration for the first year. To make sure you have a hassle-free startup and business, Hostinger’s expert IT will make sure all your questions, queries, and issues are solved immediately.
Hostinger Hosting Features:
- It comes with a large library of free themes and plugins that will set up the perfect shopping platform.
- Hostinger comes with easy to use interface that allows you to add products, discounts, services, and more to boost your sales.
- Free weekly to daily backups depending on the plan you pick.
Pricing: It starts at $3.99/month.
|WPX Hosting vs HostGator||Read Comparison|
|WPX Hosting vs Cloudways||Read Comparison|
|WPX Hosting vs FastComet||Read Comparison|
|WPX Hosting vs SiteGround||Read Comparison|
|WPX Hosting Coupons||Get Coupons|
|WPX Hosting vs Bluehost||Read Comparison|
|FastComet vs DreamHost||Read Comparison|
|FastComet vs Bluehost||Read Comparison|
|WPX Hosting vs WP Engine||Read Comparison|
|FastComet Coupon Codes||Check Coupons|
|FastComet vs Hostinger||Read Comparison|
|FastComet vs SiteGround||Read Comparison|
Having dedicated WooCommerce hosting comes with its perks and ensures that your store runs efficiently without any hassle.
If you are still confused about which hosting provider you should pick, here’s our quick suggestion:
- If you are on a strict budget and need the perfect solution, SiteGround is the best solution for your store.
- If you want the most advanced features for your store, Kinsta is an ideal hosting provider for your store.
- Similarly, for a perfect hosting provider that offers a perfect balance between budget and performance, BlueHost and CloudWays are the ideal solutions.
No matter which hosting provider you pick from the list, you will notice a significant boost in the sales and functions of your store.
In the end, we recommend picking the one that fits your budget and needs.
WordPress WooCommerce Hosting FAQs
Some of our top picks for the best hosting for WooCommerce websites are SiteGround, BlueHost, CloudWays, Kinsta, and Hostinger.
There are various good hosting providers for WooCommerce. However, if we have to pick one, we would recommend SiteGround or Bluehost. Both hosting providers offer dedicated WooCommerce hosting solutions with outstanding features and flexible pricing.
Yes, the WooCommerce plugin needs hosting. However, WooCommerce even comes with its own hosting plans.
For a beginner, Shopify is better than WooCommerce. And if you have some technical knowledge, WooCommerce is good for you.
Web Hosting Deals: