On the fence about choosing between — FastComet or BlueHost? If so, we are here to solve the hassle and help you make a more sounding decision. As here, we have compared these two hosting providers in detail.
We all know that web hosting could make or break your business. . If you choose reliable hosting, your business grows over time without facing any hosting difficulties. Somehow, if you choose the wrong hosting solution that is not right for you, it might cost you — money, time, and all efforts.
There are many hosting providers out there; BlueHost and FastCome are on that list. Choosing a reliable one depending on your needs isn’t that easy and straightforward.
Well, both FastComet and BlueHost are well-known hosting providers offering various hosting solutions. Where BlueHost is a pioneer hosting provider running since 1996, and it’s pretty popular. On the other hand, FastComet is relatively new in the hosting market but offering affordable hosting plans.
To help you make a more sound decision, we have done an in-depth comparison of FastComet and BlueHost. We have done the comparison on various parameters such as hosting features, speed, performance, security, pricing plans, and so on.
By the end of the post, you will get to know, which one among — FastComet and BlueHost worths your try. So let’s dive in.
FastComet vs BlueHost: The Key Takeaway
Let’s have the basic overview of these web hosting providers so that we get to know them better before rushing to any conclusion.
FastComet is an affordable web hosting provider, but it’s new in the market. When writing this comparison post, we found it has around 45,798+ customers across 83 countries which isn’t that bad. You can further read their review here.
As mentioned earlier, it’s a flexible and affordable hosting provider that offers various hosting solutions such as — web hosting, cloud VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, OpenCart hosting, Magento hosting, and more on staging mode.
For a beginner or an intermediate, it comes with various essential hosting key features such as free domain transfer, reliable support, SSD-based, free CDN, free SSL certificate, and so on. Overall, we can say, FastComet is a reliable and affordable web hosting provider for people on a BUDGET. Well, we have done a detailed comparison of its features, speed, performance, and more. Keep reading.
BlueHost is one of the reliable and oldest web hosting providers started back in 1996. Well, when we talk about the web hosting offered by BlueHost, we found it provides quality — WordPress hosting, VPS, and dedicated hosting. The shared hosting offered by BlueHost is reliable, but it doesn’t justify the pricing compared to other competitors.
Surprisingly, WordPress itself recommends BlueHost as a “Reliable WordPress Hosting Provider” BlueHost has a hosting solution for small, medium, and large businesses backed up with 24/7 trained customer support.
Also, when we talk about various parameters of BlueHost, we found out that it offers great uptime, domain key features, customer support, and so on. And if you’re a blogger or a business owner who is looking for a reliable yet affordable web hosting provider, BlueHost is by far the best option available out there in the market.
FastComet vs BlueHost: Speed & Performance
It’s evident, everything will be in vain if your website is slow loading and not performing. The majority of people fall into the trap of cheap web hosting, but they end up with a slow-loading website/blog.
So before choosing any web hosting provider, you need to find out how your website will perform. Here we’re going to check the uptime and loading time of BlueHost and FastComet. So let’s dive in.
FastComet actually has servers worldwide, such as in — UK, Netherlands, Japan, USA, and more. FastComet promises to offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee.
When we checked the uptime, we found that it dropped below what it promises. As we got 99.8% in several locations, while other several locations dropped below it. So you can say, FastComet is not that reliable when compared to BlueHost.
When we talk about the servers of BlueHost, it has in-house servers located in Orem, Utah, USA. However, we were amazed when we checked the uptime of this hosting. BlueHost mainly promises to offers 99.99% uptime, and it lives up to the HYPE. While testing BlueHost USA servers, we got an uptime of 99.9%, which was reliable and way better than FastComet.
Final verdict: Now it’s evident you BlueHost outranks FastComet when it comes to speed and performance.
FastComet vs BlueHost: Security Measures
If you’re planning to step into this online world, you would always want to keep your account safe and secure. It’s necessary to check the security measure of the web hosting provider you’re going to choose. Let’s check the security measure of these web hosting providers.
FastComet Security Measures
After going through the documentation and support of FastComet we found out that FastComet hosting comes with — FastGuard Hosting Security.
In simple words, with FastGuard your website will be protected and you will get notified if any malicious attempts made on your website. With the help of FastComet security, you can easily avoid botnet attacks, malicious attempts, DNS, and DDoS attacks.
The best part about FastComet security is that you will also get two-factor authentication that keeps your website secure and protected. What’s more, FastComet also comes with isolation features that help you to protect your website credentials from clients. The best part is that FastComet comes with daily backups so that you can quickly restore your website copy if any malicious attempt made on your website.
BlueHost Security Measures
As we found out researching, by design the servers of BlueHost are reliable and secure. BlueHost comes with built-in security so that your website is up running all the time. It has a customized Apache Web Server to keep your hosting secure. What’s more, BlueHost also offers 24/7 network monitoring, and it also takes a timely backup of your website. Seeing all the security measures of BlueHost, it seems that the security it offers is reliable and top-notch.
Final Verdict on Security: Here, as you can see, both the hosting providers BlueHost and FastComet come with reliable and top-notch security to the hosting plans it offers. What’s more, BlueHost and fastComet provide a free SSL certificate that means you’re in safe hands.
FastComet vs BlueHost: Hosting Feature Comparison
No matter how fast or reliable your web hosting provider is, you should always look for the hosting key features it offers. Some of the most needed features such as backup, WordPress installation, CDN are some of the essential needed features you will need. So let’s check what these web hosting providers offer.
FastComet Hosting Features
FastComet comes with a plethora of features that you will need to scale and grow your business. Here are the features that FastComet offers.
- Native Caching and Website Optimization: FastComet has a robust way to Skyrocket your website performance. It has various native caching methods to help you provide a seamless experience to your website visitors.
- Free Domain Transfer: Yes, with FastComet, you are going to get free domain transfer for the first year. With most of the hosting providers, you have to pay for the domain transfer.
- 24/7 Human Monitoring: FastComet comes with a proactive monitoring approach that enables you to prevent 99% of web hosting issues. It has a dedicated DevOps team ready to help you quickly handle the technical issues.
- SSD Only Cloud Hosting: FastComet has SSD-powered hosting servers which means you will have fast and up-running hosting all the time.
- Offers Cloudflare CDN: As you might know, using CDN (content delivery network) helps you deliver your content real fast around the world. FastComet offers you premium Cloudflare CDN with all the hosting it provides.
- Free Backup & restore: Yes, with FastComet, you will quickly get free backup and restore. What’s more, FastComet also offers access to your daily and weekly website backups. Also, you will get a 1-click restore to manage and restore the backup without any hassle.
- Premium and Trained 24/7 Support: With FastComet, you’re going to get 24/7 reliable and trained customer support. It has a trained team of professionals to help you up running all the time.
- Free Managed Site Migrations: If you want to migrate your website to FastComet, it has got you covered. As FastComet has a managed team to help, you migrate your website without any hassle.
- Easy and Intuitive cPanel: FastComet hosting comes with a reliable and mobile-friendly client area that enables you to manage your account. From the client area, your can easily manage domains, billing, order from anywhere.
BlueHost Hosting Features
BlueHost comes with all the essential and advanced features that you need. So let’s have a look at the features offered by BlueHost.
- Unlimited Disk Storage: BlueHost offers unlimited disk storage with all web hosting plans it offers. No matter, whatever the disk storage you use, BlueHost has got your back.
- Free Domain Name: Yes, BlueHost comes with a free domain name for the very first year. No matter which hosting plan you choose, you will get a free domain.
- Forwarding Email Accounts: Yes, you will be able to get forwarding email accounts with the web hosting BlueHost offers.
- Free SSL Certificate: SSL (secure socket layer) is essential for any websites’ security. With all the hosting plans that BlueHost offers, you will get a free SSL certificate.
- Automatic WordPress Installation: If you choose the BlueHost WordPress hosting, BlueHost will automatically install the secure and latest version of WordPress on your website.
- Microsoft 365 Available: Yes, with BlueHost WordPress hosting plans you can access your Microsoft 365 account. You can easily use the official Microsoft Office email accounts.
- Free Worldwide CDN: BlueHost offers free CDN (content delivery network) all over the world. With the CDN, you can deliver your content all over the world fast.
- Frequent website Backups: With BlueHost hosting plans you can you will quickly get frequent website backups. This way, you can make sure you have a backup of your website copy on a daily and weekly basis.
FastComet vs BlueHost: The Pricing Battle (Which One Is Affordable & Reliable)
Both FastComet and BlueHost come with a flexible and affordable hosting solution. The base plan of FastComet WordPress hosting starts at $2.95/month; on the other end, BlueHost offers hosting plans starting at $3.95/month. Let’s find out which one is value for money.
BlueHost and FastComet offer different web hosting plans, so we’re not going to cover all the pricing plans. Here we’re going to cover WordPress hosting plans offered by BlueHost and FastComet. So let’s dive in.
FastComet has an affordable pricing structure for everyone. All the hosting plans that FastComet offers come with all basic features — free domain transfer, SSD-only cloud, Cloudflare CDN, daily and weekly backups, 24/7 priority support, and free managed website migrations. Let’s check the pricing plans offered.
- FastCloud: The base plan of FastCloud costs $2.95/month. In this plan, you will get a website starter kit, important features, along with 15GB of SSD space for a single website. This plan is best for beginners, so give it a try with these coupons here.
- FastCLoud Plus: This plan of FastComet costs around $4.45/month. Here this plan also includes all essential features and advanced features along with that, you will get 25GB SSD space for multiple websites.
- FastCloud Etra: This plan costs $5.95/month and you will get all the advanced features along the RocketBooster. You will get 35GB of SSD space for multiple websites.
BlueHost also has an affordable pricing structure. Here we are going to check WordPress hosting plans offered by BlueHost.
- Basic Plan: The basic plan of BlueHost costs $3.95/month, where you will get access to 50GB SSD storage, custom themes, 24/7 customer support for a single website. This plan is ideal for a blog or small website.
- Plus: The plus plan of BlueHost costs $5.95/month that includes unlimited SSD storage, custom themes, reliable customer, and unlimited website hosting. Also, you will get Office 365 access. This plan is best for small businesses.
- Choice Plus: This Choice Plus plan costs $6.95/month that includes all basic features. Also, you will get free automated backups, free domain privacy, and Office 365 access.
Which One To Choose: Well, here’s the clear winner: FastComet starting with the base plan of $2.95/month. However, if you plan to choose BlueHost, you will get additional SSD storage of 50 GB and other robust features that might help you grow in the long run.
We would also recommend you reading out these other posts:
The Final Verdict: Our Choice?
Well, as of now you have gone through the complete comparison of FastComet and BlueHost.
Also, if you have paid attention, BlueHost outranks FastComet in various parameters such as hosting freebies, key features, speed, and performance. FastComet has a one-plus point that it offers more affordable hosting than BlueHost.
Now the question is which one is our TOP PICK?
To be very transparent, BlueHost is our top pick as it offers better features, performance, and dedicated customer support. Also, if you’re a blogger or business owner, BlueHost is the best fit for you starting from $3.95/month that is only one buck expensive than FastComet. Getting started with BlueHost can help you grow and scale your business in the long run.
Now it’s all up to you, which you wanna go with as per your requirements. Lets us know in the comments section which one you gonna pick among FastComet and BlueHost.