FastComet and Hostinger are two reliable web hosting providers available. However, some of you are still figuring out which one to choose — FastComet or Hostinger?
To be honest, that’s a tricky question.
When we picked this query to compare FastComet and Hostinger, we have to do more thorough research.
Because both FastComet and Hostinger come with the same pricing modules and have a lot in common.
We have even compared FastComet with other hosting providers; check here.
To solve the hassle, we have made this comparison of FastComet and Hostinger on various aspects such as — speed, performance, hosting key features, security aspects, and so on.
Let’s dive in.
FastComet vs Hostinger: The Key Takeaway
Before getting started with the comparison, let us understand these web hosting providers in brief.
When it comes to reliable and affordable web hosting, FastComet stands apart from other web hosting providers just as we have already seen in our review of FastComet hosting. As it provides real fast and affordable web hosting plans starting from $3.95/month.
Related Read: Verified FastComet Coupon Codes & Offers 2021
The best part, if you’re a beginner, FastComet has a lot to offer. All the hosting plans (WordPress hosting) comes with — free domain name, free Cloudflare CDN, SSD cloud storage, free managed website migrations, and so on.
When we talk about types of hosting it offers, it has got a lot to offer— shared web hosting, Cloud VPS, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, OpenCart, Magento, and others as well. What’s more, FastComet also enables you to host your preferred domain as it also offers Domain Name Registrations and lets you get their premium hosting plans at a very reduced price through their Black Friday hosting deals.
Pricing options available on FastComet are affordable and flexible so that anyone with a tight budget can get started quickly. What’s more, it also has a reliable and responsive customer support team who are available to help you 24/7.
Overall, if we say, FastComet is a reliable hosting provider that offers exceptional WordPress hosting for bloggers and small business owners.
If we talk about the cheapest and reliable web hosting — Hostinger pops out. As the Hostinger web hosting plans are starting from $1.39/month, and that’s quite affordable.
Now the question that might appear — Is it cheap and reliable? Well, to be honest, the shared web hosting plans are for beginner bloggers or website owners who are just getting started. Also, when we checked the speed and uptime of Hosting, we found it to be average and good to go. What else would you expect for paying one buck a month?
When it comes to managing your hosting with Hostinger, it has a super easy setup. You have the option to create your new website from scratch or migrate your website to Hostinger.
Also, with Hostinger, you can start your website with an automatic 1-click WordPress installation. Also, it has reliable and responsive 24/7/365 customer support available. Overall, it’s a reliable web hosting provider for beginners — bloggers and website owners.
FastComet vs Hostinger: Hosting Features Comparison
Getting started with a web hosting provider that has limited hosting features to offer — isn’t a good IDEA.
So it’s necessary to check the kind of features these web hosting providers offer. Here’s we have listed some of the best features that FastComet and Hostinger offer. This will help you get a basic overview of what you’re going to get with these web hosting providers.
Let’s dive in.
FastComet Hosting Features
- 99.9% Uptime Commitments: Yes, FastComet claims to offer 99.99% uptime commitment. There’s no doubt all web hosting providers get to experience downtime from time to time. But FastComet is committed to maintaining above the average industry uptime of 99.9% easily.
- Global Datacenter Locations: FastComet has international data center locations. You can choose from various data centers — Sydney, Mumbai, Toronto, Tokyo, Singapore, London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Newark, Dallas, and so on.
- Top-rates 24/7/365 Technical Support: The best thing, FastComet comes with reliable 24/7 priority customer support. What’s more, if fully managed, the service of FastComet indicates you will quickly get a complete setup of a well-optimized hosting environment.
- Hassle-free Domain Transfer: FastComet comes with a free domain transfer. It offers quick and easy transfers with no additional transfer fee. Also, they will renew your domain for one year for free without any charge.
- SSD Cloud-Based Infrastructure: Yes, FastComet has an SSD-based solid infrastructure that enables you to access your files and database on the go.
- Free Cloudflare CDN: FastComet also does offer a free Cloudflare CDN (content delivery network). With the help of this CDN, you can quickly deliver your content all over the world.
- Quick and Easy Backups: Here, FastComet provides daily and weekly backup at an extra cost. Other web hosting providers charge for the backups, but FastComet won’t charge a single penny for it.
- Free Completed Website Transfer: Yes, FastComet also offers free managed website migrations. That indicates their Expert TEAM will easily migrate all your websites. FastComet’s has its experts who provide fast-managed transfers on all the plans. The transfer will include your emails, files, and database
- A Satisfaction Guarantee: Yes, FastComet comes with a solid money-back guarantee. Somehow if you’re not satisfied with the web hosting solutions of FastComet, you can request your money back.
- In-depth Tutorials: FastComet has an extensive library of tutorials. You can choose 3000+ step-by-step guide tutorials.
Hostinger Hosting Key Features
- Free SSL: You might know, SSL (Secure socket layers) is a must-needed security protocol to follow. And here, Hostinger provides free SSL certificates when you get started.
- Free Professional Emails: Yes, with Hostinger, you will also get free professional emails. Most of the hosting providers charge for professional emails, but it’s free with Hostinger.
- Free Domain Transfer: Here, Hostinger comes with free domain transfer with its web hosting plans. Using this freebie, you can easily transfer your domain to Hostinger for FREE.
- Unlimited Bandwidth: No matter what amount of website traffic you’re getting, Hostinger has got your covered. As here, Hostinger comes with unlimited Bandwidth. You can transfer as much data as you need to grow and scale your website.
- Managed WordPress: Yes, Hostinger offers managed WordPress solution. You will get a list of developer-friendly tools, and the package includes — seamless WordPress installation, site building, managed auto WordPress updates, plugins and core software updates, and so on.
- WordPress Acceleration: To help you make your website load fast. Hostinger uses LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress (LSCWP). This robust site acceleration plugin offers a secure server-level cache along with other optimization features.
- Offers 30 Days Money Back Guarantee: Yes, Hostinger also provides 30 days money-back guarantee. So if you’re not satisfied with the web hosting of Hostinger, you can get your money back.
Winner: As you can see, both web hosting providers offer many hosting features to help you grow and scale your website/blog.
FastComet vs Hostinger: Security
It’s pretty necessary to check the security of the web hosting providers. Here we will compare the security aspects of these two web hosting providers — FastComet and Hostinger. Let’s have a look here.
FastComet comes with FastGuard hosting security with all of its pricing plans. Also, it informs both the customer and FastComet about the malicious attempts made on your website or server. This defense security protocol mainly results in a global defense network that counterattacks various malicious activities. It easily saves you from botnet attacks; malicious traffics, spam, DNS and HTTP/S DDoS attacks, and many more.
What’s more, FastComet also comes with a robust two-factor authentication that mainly supports Google Authenticator, LastPass, and Authy. With the help of 2FA, you will go beyond the password and easily protect yourself. Also, FastComet takes full daily and weekly backups where it keeps 30 copies for free. Also, it has just a point and clicks restore management.
When it comes to web hosting security, Hostinger has a robust security measure. The servers of Hostinger have advanced security modules for ex — Apache mod_security, PHP Open_basedir. These security modules mainly guarantee the highest level of security available.
What’s more, it has a secure web hosting management panel to ensure your website security. Also, it offers a free SSL certificate to add an extra layer of security to your website. With Hostinger, you can easily host and manage multiple websites with a built-in backup. Also, Hostinger comes with a two-factor authentication alongside multi-user permission management.
Final Verdict: Both of these web hosting offers reliable web hosting security. However, Hostinger has a clear edge over other FastComet as it follows a robust server security module.
FastComet vs Hostinger: Speed & Performance
No matter how affordable or reliable web hosting you choose, if the website is slow loading and it’s down during traffic spiked — it’s all in vain. So it’s super necessary to check the speed and performance of web hosting providers — FastComet and Hostinger.
Here we have also compared FastComet Speed & performance with SiteGround hosting — read here.
FastComet Speed & Uptime Test
No doubt, FastComet claims to offer a 99.99% uptime guarantee, but we gotta check — does it live to the promise? Mostly, all web hostinger providers these days claim to offer 99.9% uptime; however, many fail to live upto the expectations.
Well, FastComet has servers located in different locations that mean we have used different servers to check the uptime of this web hosting provider.
We have checked the uptime of FastComet on Dallas sever we found an uptime of 99.98%, and that’s awesome. However, when we checked with different server locations, we found an average of 99.8%, and that’s quite reliable.
Hostinger Speed & Uptime Test
Hostinger also claims to offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee at an affordable cost. Well, we need to check that as well and find out what’s the actual case. furthermore, the Hostinger infrastructure status can be checked here.
It has around 8 data centers worldwide, so we did check some of its servers and found something worth sharing.
For checking the uptime of Hostinger, we have relied on Hostinger and checked the uptime. So we found an overall uptime as given below in the table:
|Time Duration||Uptime (We Noticed )|
|Last 24 Hrs (7 May)||99.96%|
|Last 7 Days in May 2021||99.915%|
|Last 30 Days in May 2021||99.927%|
|Last 90 Days (Feb, March, April)||99.895%|
So as you can see the table, it has an impressive uptime that we noticed during checking on different servers. We have found an average uptime of 99.8%, which’s pretty RELIABLE.
Final Verdict: As you can both web hosting providers have an impressive uptime when checked on different servers. That indicates you can easily rely on both of these web hosting providers — Hostinger and FastComet.
FastComet vs Hostinger: The Pricing Battle
Pricing is one of the main aspects that we consider before getting started with any web hosting provider. We always want to make sure we choose a reliable and fast web hosting at an affordable cost.
Well, here we have compared the pricing of these two web hosting providers. FastComet and Hostinger have affordable and flexible web hosting plans.
Let’s dive in.
FastComet Pricing Plans
FastComet has flexible and three-tiered pricing modules, which makes it super convenient. You can choose based on your needs and requirements and the option to pay yearly or monthly.
We’re sharing the FastComet WordPress hosting plan; you can visit their official site to check other hosting plans accordingly.
So of the features that are included in all of its web hosting plans are:
Free Domain Transfer, SSD Only Cloud, Free Cloudflare CDN, Daily & Weekly Backups, Free managed website migrations, Money back guarantee.
Let’s look at the available pricing model:
- FastCloud: The FastCloud plan costs $3.95/month. You will get all standard features for a single website and also 15GB of SSD space.
- FastCloud Plus: The FastCloud Plus plan costs $5.95/month for multiple websites, and you will also get 25 GB of SSD space, etc. If you’re an intermediate, this is the plan for YOU.
- FastCloud Etra: The FastCloud Etra plan costs $7.95/month, which comes with all essential and advanced features and offers 35GB SSD space for hosting multiple websites.
Relevant Read: An Overview of FastComet Affiliate Program 2021
Hostinger Pricing Plans
Hostinger has an edge compared FastComet as it has flexible and affordable web hosting solutions starting from $1.39/month. So let’s have a look at what it got to offer.
- Single Shared Hosting: This plan costs $1.39/month and is an ideal solution for beginners. This plan includes hosting 1 website, 30 GB SSD Storage, one email account, free SSL, 100 GB bandwidth, managed WordPress, WordPress acceleration. Also, it is also backed with a money-back guarantee of thirty days.
- Premium Shared Hosting: This plan costs $2.59.month that is a suitable package for personal websites. This plan includes 100 website hosting, 100GB SSD Storage, free email, free SSL, free domain, Google ads credit, unlimited bandwidth, managed WordPress, and more.
- Business Shared Hosting: This plan costs $4.99/month, and it’s the ideal solution for small businesses. You can host like 100 websites, 200 GB SSD storage, free email, up to 100000 monthly visits, free domain, unlimited bandwidth, GIT access, SSH Access, free CDN, unlimited database, and so on.
Verdict: Well, you can see Hostinger has the edge over FastComet as its base pricing plans start at $1.39/month. Also, it provides all essential and advanced features to help you grow and scale your website/blog over time. Now it’s your call to make! Choose wisely, keeping your budget and requirements.
Final Verdict: Which One Should You Choose?
To conclude, we would say, both the web hosting providers — FastComet and Hostinger are reliable. You can get started with any one of them.
However, if you’re a beginner who wants to get started, we would suggest going with Hostinger. Hostinger is flexible, affordable, and offers plenty of key features to grow and scale your website/blog over time.
On the other hand, if you’re someone who has the budget to invest in quality web hosting, we would suggest going with FastComet. As it provides a ton of essential and advanced features that you would need over time.
Now it’s your call to make a choice. We hope this detailed comparison of FastComet and Hostinger suits your purpose well.
Do let us know in the comment section which one you are going to pick.