Choosing a reliable hosting among — FastComet and InMotion isn’t that easy.
Let us tell you WHY..
Both the hosting providers FastComet and InMotion offers robust and flexible web hosting solution. In contrast, FastComet base price starts at $2.95/month, which is stacked up with all essential features. On the other hand, the InMotion base plan starts at $5.99/month, and it provides tons of essential and advanced features.
Now, the question is – which one to choose and WHY?
Here in this post, we have featured a detailed comparison of FastComet vs InMotion hosting. We have compared these web hosting providers side by side using various web hosting solutions such as hosting key features, speed, performance, pricing, and so on.
So let’s dive into the details.
FastComet vs InMotion: The Key Takeaway
Let’s have a quick brief of these two hosting providers- FastComet and InMotion.
FastComet In a Nutshell:
FastComet is an affordable and reliable web hosting provider offering different hosting solutions such as — shared web hosting, cloud VPS hosting, dedicated CPU servers, WordPress hosting, WooCommerce hosting, OpenCart hosting, Magento hosting, and more.
Basically, FastComet has a user base of 40 959+ across various countries and regions. Well, since its inception back in 2013, it offers exceptional web hosting at an affordable cost.
When it comes to its WordPress hosting (WPX Hosting & Kinsta Hosting), they have a clear edge over other hosting provider and comes with a plethora of features. You would never go wrong with FastComet if you choose to get started with it. What’s more, you’re backed with 45 days money-back guarantee and 24/7 reliable customer support.
InMotion Hosting: In a Nutshell
On the other hand, InMotion started back in 2001, and it is one of the well-established web hosting brands out there. It has a whopping customer base of 300,989+ all over the world. Over time, it has built a solid reputation and helping its customers to grow and scale their business through its reliable web hosting.
InMotion offers various kinds of hosting solutions such as — shared web hosting, VPS hosting, WordPress hosting, WordPress dedicated servers, and so on.
The WordPress hosting that InMotion offers is suitable for bloggers with flexible pricing, fast uptime guarantee. Overall, it has a great reputation in the market, and it is considered one of the most reliable and affordable web hosts.
FastComet vs InMotion: Hosting Features Comparison
Before seeing any aspects, we should always invest some time researching the hosting features you will get. To establish a successful website/blog, some must needed SSL certificates, free migrations, 24/7 customer support, daily backups, etc.
So let’s first compare the key features offered by these web hosting providers — InMotion and FastComet.
InMotion Hosting Key features & Freebies:
InMotion comes with a set of essential and advanced features to help you grow and scale your website/blog. So here’s the list of hosting features you will get with InMotion.
- Free Website Transfer (No-DownTime): Well, InMotion offers a reliable zero downtime migration which helps your website up and running during the migration process. They have a team of experts doing the website migration for you.
- Un-metered Bandwidth: The best hosting feature of InMotion hosting is — it offers unlimited bandwidth. Having unmetered websites helps you grow more traffic without even worrying about the data limits.
- Free One Click CMS (WordPress, Joomla) Install: Yes, InMotion hosting comes with free one-click app installations. There are over 400 applications that are ready for one-click installation to help you save your time and efforts.
- Free Domains: Here, InMotion offers a free domain name for you to host. That’s a must-needed feature a beginner would need to kickstart the online presence.
- SSH Access: InMotion also provides secure remote access with SSH. That indicates you can simply use the command line for efficient site administration.
- Free SSD Drives: You might know SSD drives offer 20x faster speed compared to traditional storage. With the SSD-based servers, you will experience faster speed and improved uptime.
- 24/7 Customer Support: Yes, FastComet comes with 24/7 reliable and responsive customer support that helps you running round the clock. What’s more, they have different channels of available customer support.
- Free Personal Business Emails: InMotion hosting also comes with professional emails. You can easily create your own-domain based email address right for your website/blog.
- Host Multiple Websites: Yes, InMotion enables you to easily host multiple websites on its servers without any extra costs.
- A Robust Security Module: InMotion has got its hosting covered with — highest grade security. With InMotion hosting, there are multiple layers of server-level security and monitoring.
- Max Speed Zone (Flexibility to Choose Datacenters): Yes, InMotion hosting gives you the flexibility to choose the data centers based on availability and location.
FastComet Hosting Key features & Freebies:
Well, when it comes to web hosting features, FastComet has a lot on the plate to offer. Let’s have a look at the key features & freebies that FastComet offers.
- Free Website Transfer: Here, FastComet comes with free managed website migrations. The best part FastComet has an expert team of migration that offers fast managed website migrations on all the web hosting plans it offers.
- 45 Days Money Back Guarantee: Yes, FastComet also has a 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee. What’s more, you will get a 45-day money refund on all the cloud shared hosting plans, while for VPS and dedicated hosting, you will get seven days money refund policy.
- Free 24/7 Expert Customer Support: FastComet basically comes with reliable and responsive customer support. What’s more, it also has dedicated technical support that can help you solve all the technical issues.
- Offers Daily and Weekly Backups: Yes, FastComet comes with daily and weekly backups. With the daily and weekly backups, you have a plus point that your data is safe and secure.
- Flexible and Easy CPanel & Hosting Management: Yes, FastComet comes with easy hosting management where users can easily manage domains, billing, and order from anywhere. Also, with the cPanel, you will have the most popular web hosting panel right for easy point and click management for your hosting.
- Free Cloudflare CDN Offered: The best part about FastComet that it also offers a free Cloudflare CDN that helps you deliver your content around the world without any hassle. Using a CDN helps you with a fast-loading website and delivers content across the globe seamlessly.
- SSD Based Cloud Infrastructure: Here with FastComet, you will have 300% faster access to your files and database as it has an SSD-only cloud-hosted platform that delivers seamless performance.
- Free Domain Transfer: With FastComet, you will also get free domain transfer without any hassle. Also, FastComet will renew your domain for the first 12 months without any additional cost.
FastComet vs InMotion Hosting: Ease of Use
Nobody wants to deal with the hassles of web hosting. And choosing a reliable hosting provider means the hosting service should provide easy to use web hosting interface.
Well, here we are going to compare these two web hosting providers based on ease of use. Our main aim to use this comparison aspect is to make sure you know the kind of technicality you’re about to deal with FastComet and InMotion.
Yes, InMotion hosting makes it super easy to manage your hosting with a super intuitive interface and cPanel. What’s more, it also offers various tools to help you manage your web hosting the right way. With InMotion, you can also transfer your website free of cost. You can also integrate the inMotion hosting account with several other applications, making it super easy to use.
FastComet makes it super easy for the user to manage their accounts, domains, billing, and orders, on any device. It has a rich and robust 100% responsive client control area that is optimized for mobile, tablets, and PC.
Winner: Both FastComet and InMotion hosting offer a rich user interface to help you manage your web hosting the super-easy way. You can’t go wrong with any one of them when it comes to ease of use.
FastComet vs InMotion Hosting: Speed & Performance
No matter what kind of business you want to establish online, speed and performance are the must-checking aspects of any web hosting provider. Ensuring that a web hosting uptime live up to the HYPE helps you fulfill your website needs. Here, we have compared the performance of these web hosting providers — FastComet and InMotion.
Nowadays, you can see website hosting providers claims to offers a 99.9% uptime guarantee. However, that’s not the complete truth; we need to check this uptime guarantee on its different servers.
Here, FastComet guarantees to offer 99.99% uptime to its customers. But does it live up to the HYPE? When we tested FastComet on a few of its servers, we found an uptime of 99.8% and even less in some of its servers. However, we failed to notice that it maintains a consistent uptime while we tested it. Overall the average uptime of FastComet is 99.94% and that is still impressive.
Also when we have checked the page-load of FastComet hosting, we have recorded an average of 539 ms over 13 months. It’s impressive, isn’t it? You can also read further reviews about similar FastComet Hosts in 2021 here.
InMotion claims to offers a 99.99% uptime guarantee. When we checked the uptime of InMotion hosting on its servers, we found an average uptime of 99.96% without any hassle. However, on different servers, the uptime was good, so we can say, InMotion can get your website running all the time.
Also, when we check the web loading speed of InMotion hosting, we got an impressive result. We have noticed a loading time of 458ms on average over 12 months. With InMotion, your website will load in like 2 seconds, and that’s is reliable and outstanding.
Verdict: As here you can see, FastComet and InMotion hosting offer full speed and performance when tested on different servers. However, inMotion has the edge over InMotion hosting as it’s cloud-hosted and has an average uptime of 99.96%. That concludes InMotion hosting is the clear winner.
FastComet vs InMotion Hosting: The Pricing Battle (Which One Is Affordable & Reliable)
When we want to get started with any web hosting provider, a question comes up — what would be the cost that I can afford?
Well, that’s a difficult question to answer, as it all depends on your needs and budget. That’s why it’s crucial to know and compare the pricing plans of your preferred web hosting provider. As here we have compared the pricing plans these web hosting offers.
FastComet Pricing Plans
FastComet basically comes with a tiered pricing model that gives you the flexibility to pay monthly or yearly. Here are the details of the plans that it offers.
- FastCloud: This plan costs $2.95/monthly for a single website. The plan consists of a free website and domain transfer. Also, it gives you 15GB SSD space.
- FastCloud Plus: This plan costs $4.45/month for multiple websites. It also comes with 25GB SSD space. Here this plan includes all essential and advanced features that you will need to grow your website over time.
- FastCloud Etra: This plan is curated to deliver exceptional performance to geeks. It costs $5.95/month for all the advanced features that it offers. Also you will get a 35GB SSD space.
InMotion Hosting Pricing Plans:
InMotion comes with flexible and affordable web hosting plans. InMotion comes with different pricing plans and features. Also, it also accepts various payment methods to make the process streamlined. What’s more, it comes with a 90-days money-back guarantee, so that you can get your money back if you’re not satisfied with its services.
Let’s have a look at the pricing options that InMotion hosting offers.
- Launch: This plan costs $5.99/month for hosting two websites. With this plan, you will get 50 GB storage, unmetered bandwidth, ten emails, and 3X better performance than the Lite plan.
- Power: This plan costs $8.99/month for hosting a 50 websites on the go. It comes with unmetered bandwidth, 100GB emails, 50 professional emails, 4X better performance.
- Pro: This plan costs $14.99/month, which lets your hosts around 100 websites. What’s more, you will also get unlimited professional emails, unmetered bandwidth, and 6X better performance. Also, this plan supports advanced caching.
If you wanna check the pricing plans of other available hosting plans of InMotion, you can visit their official site right away.
Winner: Well, as you can see, FastComet has cheaper plans compared to FastComet hosting. However, to conclude you should go with InMotion you will get various freebies such as free domain and website transfer, free SSL certificate, etc. Getting started with InMotion can help you in the long run of your business.
Which One Should You Choose — Final verdict!
As of now, if you have gone through our detailed comparison, you might be able to know WINNER. However, let us conclude the whole comparison of FastComet and InMotion hosting here —
- Pricing: Both offer flexible and affordable pricing options. InMotion has the edge over FastComet as it has a more flexible pricing structure.
- Speed and Performance: Yes, InMotion has a clear edge over FastComet regarding speed and performance. We have got an average uptime of a 99.98% on InMotion hosting different servers.
- Customer Support: Here, both FastComet and InMotion offer reliable and responsive customer support. InMotion offers better customer support as it offers various channels of customer support.
- Ease of Use: InMotion has an intuitive and streamlined interface that makes it super easy to manage your website hosting. You will get a robust and easy-to-use CPanel, free website migration, and tons of cool features.
- Hosting Key features & Freebies: Both InMotion and FastComet offer all essential and advanced hosting features to help you kickstart your journey.
To conclude, InMotion hosting is the clear winner in various aspects. We would suggest you get started with InMotion hosting. Somehow if you don’t like the services offered by InMiotion hosting, it still offers a 90-day money-back guarantee.
We hope this detailed comparison of FastComet vs InMotion Hosting helped you choose the BEST. Let us know your thoughts in the comments section below.