One of the best tactics to do business and reach a larger audience at a relatively lower cost is Email Marketing. It helps you send personalized emails and connect with your customers, building loyalty and trust. However, it can be challenging, considering the struggle that comes with it.
While there is literally next to zero cost involved, it can be a pretty time consuming process. Building an email recipients list and making engaging content on high volume can be pretty tiring if you do it yourself.
But you can take the help of tools that are available now. One such tool that is a pretty badass tool for email marketing is GetResponse. This tool helps you send emails, grow your email lists, and automate communication.
In this blog post, we will see how you can get use of the GetResponse Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals to get hefty discounts on the best plans.
GetResponse Black Friday Deals & Offers
As you know, the GetResponse Black Friday sale is just around the corner, and you can get up to 40% discount on GetResponse plans. And if you include Cyber Monday deals, you can save more or less $500 on its plans.
So, without wasting any time, click on the link and get yourself a plan that best suits your business needs. Offers that you might get are –
|Deals||GetResponse Black Friday|
|Discount||Up to 40%|
|Original Price||Basic – $12.30 per month Plus – $$40.18 per month Professional – $81.18 per month Enterprise – $839 per month|
|Discounted Price||Basic – $8.93 per month Plus – $29.16 per month Professional – $58.91 per month Enterprise – $719 per month|
If you opt for an annual plan, you will get 30% for life. For a two year email marketing plan, you will be able to avail a discount of 40% on the plans. Apart from that, you will get a Flat 40% off on the Marketing Automation Plan, Ecommerce Marketing Plan, and Max Plan. Grab the deals as fast as you can to get lifetime offers and deals.
GetResponse Cyber Monday Deals
Cyber Monday is an online shopping term for the Monday after Thanksgiving in the United States. It’s the best day for online shopping and the second-best day to go shopping in general. GetResponse Cyber Monday 2023 is set to take place on November 27th, following Black Friday on November 24th.
Since both Cyber Monday and Black Friday are near to each other, the deals you get will be almost the same as Black Friday. However, the official website has not announced the specifics of Cyber Monday Deals. But as per previous year’s records, you cannot club the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals. So, if you opt for Black Friday, you will only get a 40% discount on the plans. Keep following my blog to know the details as soon as they are announced.
How to Activate GetResponse Black Friday Deals?
GetResponse is an online campaign and email marketing platform that facilitates the distribution of emails, the expansion of email lists, and the automation of communications for organizations. It’s a great platform for generating leads, keeping in touch with those leads, and closing deals.
In order to get the discount, you can follow the steps below –
Step 1: Click on our discount link for GetResponse, and you will be redirected to the official homepage of GetResponse.
Step 2: After that, you can go to the plans page and see the details of all the plans that GetResponse offers. There are 4 plans in total, select the plan which suits the best for your needs.
Note: Ideally, I believe the best plan that you can take for your business is the 2 years plan.
Step 3: Click on the “Buy Now” button. This will take you to the checkout page.
Step 4: Fill out the necessary details like your Email ID, banking information, and more.
You do not need to copy and paste any coupon, the discount will be automatically applied on the checkout page.
Step 5: Check your billing details and complete the transaction.
Once you have successfully made the payment, you will get payment confirmation along with login details in your email ID.
Now, let’s learn about some of the features that make GetResponse better than other email marketing tools.
If you are new to email marketing and not aware of the features provided by GetResponse, here are some that will help you make the decision –
1. Email Marketing – With the help of GetResponse, you can create and send emails to subscribers with customizable templates and engaging content to optimize your campaign.
2. Automation – It is quite hard to write up and send emails every day. With this tool, you can set up automated sequences of emails such as greetings on festivals and sending a welcome email to new subscribers or even follow-up emails to customers after they have purchased a product. This will help you get personally connected to them and build trust and loyalty.
3. Signup forms – You can also create an embedded signup form and popups on websites and other platforms to help you understand consumer behavior. With these forms, you will be able to analyze the market trends, and tastes of your customers which can be useful in planning other campaigns.
4. Integration with other tools – You don’t have to worry about working with GetResponse as it can easily be integrated with over 100 tools and sync their data and work.
5. Facebook and Google ads – GetResponse allows you to streamline your online advertising efforts by allowing you to run and manage ads directly on Facebook and Google from within the platform.
6. Advanced Analytics – With this tool, you can easily track and analyze the performance of email campaigns. It will give you an easy to read dashboard of campaigns, landing pages, websites, and more insights on marketing strategies.
7. Responsive email design – GetResponse templates are mostly designed in such a way that can be attractive and easy to navigate on mobiles, laptops, and any other system.
Let’s hop on to the pros and cons of GetResponse.
GetResponse Pros and Cons
- Original and unique e-newsletter and email templates with personalized content ideas
- Multiple themes for various occasions
- Detailed report of marketing campaign
- Easy yet elegant interface
- Comes with conversion funnel builder that helps in increasing sales
- Comes with a free plan as long as your email list remains under 500
- Quite affordable. The basic plan starts at $19
- Attractive landing page builder
- Autoresponder function
- Facebook and Google ad management
- Live webinars on how you can improve
- 24/7 support team
- Lacks some customizations in reports
- Does not provide management of multiple accounts
- Poor drop and drag email creator function
- Templates are hard to edit if you are new to email marketing
Remember, these are my point of view on the features of GetResponse. Overall, GetResponse is a potent and capable email marketing tool, scoring 4.1/5 for its user interface, automation features, and cost-effectiveness. You will also find many positive reviews on their official website.
GetResponse Plans and Pricing
Here are the details on pricing and plans for GetResponse –
1. Email Marketing Plan
This plan starts at just $19 per month for 1,000 subscribers. It comes with features such as email marketing, newsletter, and web push notifications.
2. Marketing Automation Plan
This plan starts at $49 for 1,000 contacts. It comes with features such as Email marketing coupled with additional automation and webinars for up to 300 attendees.
3. EComm Plan
It costs $119 per month for 1,000 contacts. It has additional features like SMS marketing, tracking and dashboard, and transactional emails.
This is a custom plan that can be molded for your business needs. Mostly, people who want to scale their business on a larger volume can take up this customized offer. For this, you will have to email your proposal with a quote to their support team, who will contact you for payment.
Apart from this, you will also get a free plan for people who are just starting their blogs, websites, and business. It offers various marketing tools to help you create a website, build a contact list, and engage your leads with email marketing. The free plan includes up to 1,000 contacts, and unlimited monthly email sends. With this, you can get an amazing discount of up to 40% on plans and 30% on yearly plans.
Comparison of plans on features –
|Plans||Free Plan||Email Marketing||Marketing Automation||Ecomm Marketing||MAX|
|Monthly email send||2,500||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|AI email generator||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Abandoned Cart Trigger||No||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Send Push Notification||No||No||Limited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Number of accounts||No||No||No||No||Up to 500|
|Number of users||1||1||3||5||Up to 500|
|24/7 chat support||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Why Choose GetResponse on Black Friday?
1. After Black Friday, there will be a long holiday of Christmas and New Year, where you would want to join in on marketing campaigns. So the time of Black Friday is best to get GetResponse at great discounts and deals. This way, you will get hundreds of email templates, autoresponders, and an amazing landing page creator for your business.
2. Facebook ads can get a little complex if you are new to the industry. With GetResponse, you will get a good ad campaign manager who will handle your Facebook ads and other social media ads.
3. GetResponse comes with an SSL certificate to ensure your page is safe and secure.
4. The Automation tool of GetResponse is super easy to set up, and it saves your time. You do not need to hire a new developer to configure the tool. All you have to do is read some tutorials watch some setup videos, and set up the tool on your own.
5. With Black Friday, you will get a whopping 40% discount on the plans. This is a limited offer, and you may not be able to get the same discount again throughout the year.
6. It comes with many features including sign-up forms, countdown timer, e-comm tools, abandoned cart emails, webinars (free as well as paid), conversion funnel, layouts, and sections.
In conclusion, GetResponse is likely to have big sales and discounts on Black Friday and Cyber Monday in 2023. Based on sales from previous years, we can expect a range of deals and advantages for companies that want to improve their email marketing and automation.
Be sure to keep up to date on the most recent promos, and if your company is looking to drive growth and success, you should take advantage of the offers that are currently available. Happy Emailing!
- 70% Off ThriveCart Black Friday
- 30% Off ClickFunnels Black Friday
- 50% Off WP Rocket Black Friday
- 50% Off KWFinder Black Friday
- LeadPages Black Friday
- Long Tail Pro Black Friday
If you are a beginner and just starting your business, you can choose the basic email marketing plan. But if you are from a digital marketing agency and require more features, then get a professional plan. You can also get a customized plan where you can opt for a plan that is tailored to your specific needs.
Yes. You can opt for a 30-day free trial of any of the plans. You must also note that you do not need to put your bank details for free trials.
Some alternatives to GetResponse are DotDigital, Active Campaign, ClickFunnel, EngageBay, Constant Contact, and more.
Both events are near to each other, so yes, the deals on Cyber Monday and Black Friday are the same. But you cannot club both the discounts.