Affiliate marketing has become very popular these days and can be an excellent source of income. Some affiliate programs pay a flat fee as a commission for each sale, while others pay a percentage of the sale or a rate that stays the same each time. The fee for each sale can be anywhere from a few dollars to several hundred dollars.
With the same thing in mind, I will do an in-depth review of the HawkHost affiliate program in this blog post and share how you can earn a good amount of affiliate commissions by referring HawkHost to your audience.
What is HawkHost?
Launched in 2004, HawkHost is a web hosting company based in the United States. They offer semi shared hosting, reseller hosting, and shared hosting services. One good thing about using HawkHost is that you can make payment in Bitcoin as well, and they will gladly accept it. HawkHost also has an intuitive affiliate program using which you can make good money by referring HawkHost to your friends and other customers.
Let’s see how you can start with the HawkHost affiliate program.
What is the HawkHost Affiliate Program?
Affiliate programs are ways businesses get more visitors, signups, or sales. In exchange, affiliates get paid a fee for each visit, signup, or sale. Businesses can outsource some of their sales processes through this agreement. It’s a cheap way to market for both B2B and B2C brands.
With the HawkHost affiliate referral program, you can earn a commission of up to 40% on each order. This means that if anyone purchases a yearly subscription for HawkHost at $26.88, you will earn a commission of $10. Even if you end up selling 100 plans in a week, that’s $1000 in your pocket. And the best part about HawkHost referral is that there is no limit to how many people you can refer.
How to Join the HawkHost Affiliate Referral Program?
Follow these easy steps to get started with the HawkHost Affiliate program –
1. Go to the HawkHost affiliate page and register yourself as a client (if you already have a client account, you can log into it).
2. Then Click on the tab “Get Started”. This will help you sign up for the affiliate program.
3. Fill out all the asked information to complete your profile.
4. Once you have signed up, you can start promoting HawkHost’s hosting plans and earn commissions for each sale made through the unique link generated for you.
5. You can access your affiliate link and banners by logging in to your HawkHost affiliate account.
With this simple process, you can apply for the affiliate program, generate your unique link, and start earning commission on sales.
How To Promote HawkHost Hosting Plans?
There are different ways you can promote HawkHost plans. Some of the strategies that you can use are –
1. Write a Review
You can use and test the web hosting plans offered by HawkHost and share your comprehensive review of their services as a blog post on your website. You can highlight the key features, pros and cons, and pricing of hosting plans. And you can also share your referral link as a reference for your viewers.
2. Use Social Media
Nowadays, social media is a popular way to reach a broader audience in less time. If you have good followers on Facebook and Instagram, you can use social media and make a video about HawkHost. Share your affiliate link with your audience and use relevant hashtags to get noticed by potential customers.
3. Banners and Ads
In your affiliate referral account with HawkHost, you will find banners and ads that you can use on your website and blog to get the attention of your viewers. Use banners and ads to inform your viewers about the pricing and discounts they might get using HawkHost.
4. Emails and Newsletter
While it is a traditional way to brand awareness, it is still effective. You can make a good template of how Hawkhost works, Hawkhost services, etc, and send emails about this to your subscribers. This will help you reach a wider audience and achieve your goals.
Youtube can also be an effective way if you make high quality videos that provide value to your audience. Do your research on HawkHost, test their services, and share your experience in video format. Sharing your honest reviews in videos on YouTube will help you build trust with your viewers. This will increase the likelihood of them clicking on your affiliate links. You can share your links in video descriptions and even in comments.
- HawkHost WordPress Hosting Review
- HawkHost VPS Hosting Review
- 20 Best HawkHost Alternatives
- 40% Off HawkHost Hosting Black Friday
- HawkHost vs Bluehost
How to get Affiliate Payments from HawkHost?
HawkHost will pay you in 60 days. To get your money out, you need at least $100 in your referral account. You can use PayPal or Hosting credit to get payments. If you are using HawkHost, you can also purchase the plan using the referral credits.
Key features of the HawkHost Affiliate Program
Some of the important things to keep in mind once you join the HawkHost Affiliate program are –
1. Welcome Bonus – You get a welcome bonus of $15 for free once you sign up for the HawkHost affiliate referral program.
2. High Commission – You get 40% of the commission on each sale, which is very generous.
3. Tracking and Payments – With the HawkHost Affiliate account., you can track your clicks, signups, and conversions in one dashboard. In addition, you get timely payments, which you can withdraw after you cross $100.
4. Dedicated support – In case you need any support, you can contact the technical team of HawkHost and raise a query.
5. No Limit or approval – There is no limit on how many referrals you can promote. And you don’t have to wait for approval once you sign up for the affiliate program. You can start right away.
Finally, the HawkHost partner program is a great way to make money without doing much work. All you have to do is promote their award-winning hosting plans and make money. Affiliates can make a lot of money by sending people to HawkHost because they get 40% of each order, and there is no limit on how many people they can refer.
So what are you waiting for? Hurry up and start earning.
- Best Affiliate Programs That Pay Through PayPal
- AdsPower Affiliate Program
- Asura Hosting Affiliate Program Review
- BigScoots Affiliate Program Review
- 15 Best Web Hosting Recurring Affiliate Programs
- Kontent Machine Affiliate Program Review
- FastComet Affiliate Program Review
- 20 Best Web Hosting Affiliate Programs
- WPX Hosting Affiliate Program Review