The first two things that you need to launch your website are domain and web hosting. When choosing a web hosting provider, you must consider factors such as uptime, performance, speed, usability, and price. This makes it challenging to pick the right hosting for your website.
Among the range of web hosting service providers available online, HawkHost and GoDaddy are the talks of the town these days.
In this article, we will do an in-depth comparison of HawkHost vs GoDaddy based on prices, performance, support channels, security, etc., and tell you the best hosting between the two for your requirements.
So let’s get started.
HawkHost VS GoDaddy: Which Is A Better Hosting Provider?
HawkHost provides a number of hosting services such as shared hosting, reseller, semi-dedicated hosting, cloud hosting, and VPS. On all their hosting plans, you get a guarantee of 99.9% uptime and they use LiteSpeed servers, which are helpful in scaling your website.
With HawkHost, you get CloudFlare optimized data centers, which helps in improving the speed performance of the hosting websites.
Similar to HawkHost, GoDaddy also has an uptime guarantee of 99.98%. You also get SSD storage and CDN which makes it very feasible to host websites.
While all the features of GoDaddy are well appreciated by the users, there have been a few concerns about the uptime guarantee.
- SSD Disk Space based on your package
- Email address facility
- You can get a free SSL license for your site
- Dynamite caching method for your website: Memcached server
- Build your own website for free with Weebly
- You can connect it to over 380 apps, including Joomla, WordPress, Drupal, and more
- Backups and security scans every day to protect against and stop malware
- Ticket help from a team of experts
- Knowledge Base with everything from bills to web hosting and more
- Emailing service—Email them your problem, and the expert team will help you figure it out
- LiteSpeed web server
- Website builder with drag and drop functionality and customizable templates
- Domain registration for a new website
- Email Hosting plans
- SSL certificates for secure connection
- Mobile Optimization
- Bulk WordPress updates and backups
- 24/7 technical support team
- Unmetered bandwidth and global data centers
1. Shared Hosting plans begin at just $2.99 per month. It includes everything a beginner website would need. There is an ongoing offer of 25% through which you can get this same plan at $2.24 per month.
2. Cloud Hosting plans – The plans start at $4.99 and are one of the best out there if you are trying to scale your website or enhance your website’s core vital scores.
3. Reseller plans – Starts at $12.99 per month. This will help you enable multiple website hosting with just this price.
4. With all the plans, you can have SSD Storage and a free SSL certificate. Not to mention, their free Weebly site builder is also included in all the plans.
- HawkHost Coupon for Cloud Compute Hosting
- HawkHost Coupon for Reseller Hosting
- HawkHost Coupon for Semi Dedicated Hosting
- HawkHost Coupon for Shared Hosting
- HawkHost Coupon for VPS Hosting
1. Basic Plan – The base plan costs $13.95 a month. You can use 10GB of internet, get a free domain name for one year, and store 500MB of files.
2. Standard Plan – This plan costs $17.95 a month at first. It comes with 20GB of speed, 1GB of storage space, and other things.
3. Premium Plans – The Premium plan costs $24.95 monthly. This deal comes with 30GB of bandwidth, 2GB of storage, and other things.
4. E-commerce set up – The price of this plan each month starts at $26.95 and comes with 5 GB of storage space and 5 GB of bandwidth.
When it comes to budget and pricing, HawkHost is your best choice. They have reasonable pricing with premium features and support channels.
They also have a good reputation in the industry as they have been functioning for more than a decade. There are also good discounts going on their website, which will help you save big bucks. So hurry up and get good deals.
Both HawkHost and GoDaddy offer phone, live chat, and email customer service 24 hours a day, seven days a week. However, there are some differences in their support channels.
According to reviews online, GoDaddy has a worldwide support service network, but their team lacks some technical knowledge.
On the other hand, the support team of Hawk Host is knowledgeable. Additionally, Hawk Host offers support via ticket (email), while GoDaddy offers support through phone, live chat, and email.
Overall, both hosting providers offer 24/7 customer support, but HawkHost may have an advantage in terms of technical knowledge and expertise.
However, GoDaddy offers more support channels, including live chat and phone, which may be more convenient for some users.
HawkHost has implemented many security mechanisms and measures to ensure the safety of data and websites.
They do daily malware scanning and daily backups of data. They also use server level firewalls to protect against unauthorized access and attacks. And the team is continuously improving and trying to build more to secure their servers.
They also have a technology called CageFS, which was created by CloudLinux. It gives each cloud hosting user their own “cage” on the server. Each account is separate from all the other users on the computer, so their actions can’t affect the safety and security of other customers’ files and websites.
GoDaddy’s Website Security plan comes with a CDN that puts content on various servers around the world to speed up site load times and protect sites from DDoS attacks. They also have SSL certificates for the websites. Additionally, there are daily malware scans and weekly backups of data on the server.
Final Words – Which is better – HawkHost or GoDaddy?
After going over all the points we’ve talked about, it’s clear that HawkHost is a better hosting option than GoDaddy. HawkHost always does better than GoDaddy in every meaningful way, whether it’s faster running times, better customer service, or lower prices.
This makes it the clear choice for people and companies that want a reliable and affordable hosting service.
Additionally, the deal that HawkHost is currently running makes the choice to go with them even stronger. You can get excellent hosting services during this sale and save a lot of money, which makes it an even better choice.
HawkHost also offers a 30-day money-back promise, which shows that they are sure of their services. You can try out their hosting plans without any risk. So hurry up before the deal expires.
- HawkHost vs Hostinger
- HawkHost vs NameCheap
- HawkHost vs A2 Hosting
- HawkHost vs SiteGround
- HawkHost vs StableHost