Running multiple Facebook accounts is essential for digital marketers and businesses to diversify risk and avoid disruptions. However, Facebook actively blocks users trying to operate multiple accounts from a single IP address. This is where MyPrivateProxy comes in.
By providing unique residential proxies for each Facebook account, MyPrivateProxy when used in combination with MultiLogin allows you to run multiple accounts seamlessly and avoid restrictions. In this guide, I’ll explain step-by-step how to set up and use multiple Facebook accounts using MyPrivateProxy residential proxies.
Overview of Running Multiple Facebook Accounts
Here are some key reasons why you may want to run multiple Facebook accounts:
- Prevent bans – If one account gets banned or restricted, you have backups to keep campaigns running.
- Manage client accounts – Digital marketing agencies need separate accounts for each client.
- Test new strategies – Test different audiences, creatives, offers etc across accounts.
- Add credibility – More accounts and pages add credibility and authority in some niches.
- Gather intelligence – Monitor competitors using dedicated accounts.
- Increase limits – Facebook has spend, audience, and frequency caps per account. More accounts increase your limits.
Without proxies, running multiple Facebook accounts from the same IP leads to Facebook flagging your activity as suspicious. Accounts get locked down pending ID verification or banned altogether.
This is why proxies are essential – they allow each account to have a unique IP address and appear completely separate. Next, let’s see how MyPrivateProxy fits in.
Why Use MyPrivateProxy for Multiple Facebook Accounts
MyPrivateProxy is a leading residential proxy service that’s ideal for running multiple Facebook accounts due to:
1. Large Proxy Network
MyPrivateProxy has one of the largest pools of residential IPs with over 100,000 addresses from ISPs across the world. This makes it easy to assign unique IPs to each Facebook account.
2. No Usage Limits
Many proxy providers limit how you can use the proxies. But MyPrivateProxy places no restrictions on bandwidth or threads. You can seamlessly run multiple heavy usage accounts.
3. Fast Speeds
The proxies provide blazing fast internet speeds thanks to the residential IPs being sourced primarily from broadband connections. Page load times are excellent.
4. Reliable Connections
During testing, the proxies achieved 80%+ success rates even at high concurrent threads. Failed connections or downtime won’t disrupt your Facebook activity.
5. Effortless Setup
MyPrivateProxy’s dashboard and proxy manager make it very simple to configure and implement proxies for each Facebook account you want to create.
With the key benefits highlighted, let’s now jump into the step-by-step setup process.
Step 1 – Sign Up for MyPrivateProxy
First, you need to create an account with MyPrivateProxy and purchase a residential proxy plan. Here are the steps:
- Go to the MyPrivateProxy website and click on “Login” or “Sign Up”.
- Enter your name, email, password and complete the signup process.
- Navigate to the residential proxies page and choose a plan. The more Facebook accounts you want to run, the more proxies you’ll need.
- Pick a billing cycle – longer cycles like 12 months provide the cheapest per proxy cost.
- Choose your payment method and complete checkout to create your account.
Once signup is complete, you can now configure your proxies.
Step 2 – Configure Proxies in Dashboard
Log into your MyPrivateProxy dashboard and go to the “Residential Proxies” page. Here are the key steps:
- Copy Proxy Details – For each proxy, copy the IP, username, password, and port details. We’ll need this later.
- Select Locations – Ensure the proxies are geographically relevant to where your accounts are targeted if needed.
- Tag Proxies – Use tags like “Facebook1”, “Facebook2” etc to label proxies for easy identification.
- Whitelist IPs – Whitelist your IP address(es) so you can access the proxies seamlessly.
Repeat the steps above to gather details and prepare all the proxies you purchased. With the proxies now configured, we can set them up with the multi-login software.
Step 3 – Install Multi-Login Software
To run multiple Facebook accounts concurrently on your computer, you need multi-account software. For this purpose, we’ll be using MultiLogin.
Follow these steps to install it on your Windows PC:
- Download the MyPrivateProxy multi-login app installer from your account dashboard.
- Run the installer .exe file and follow the prompts to install the software.
- Once installation is completed, the app will open up automatically.
With the app installed, let’s look at creating profiles for each Facebook account.
Step 4 – Create Profiles for Each Facebook Account
Within the multi-login app, we’ll now create separate profiles for each Facebook account we want to run:
- Add New Profile – Click the “Add Profile” button and enter a name for the profile.
- Configure Proxy – Go to Proxy Settings and enter the details of the proxy you want to assign to this profile.
- Warm Up Profile – Use the auto browser warm up feature to visit websites and mimic natural browsing.
- Launch Browser – Click launch to open the web browser now configured with the proxy.
- Log Into Facebook – With the browser open, log into Facebook to link the account with the proxy.
- Repeat For Additional Accounts – Rinse and repeat the steps above to create a profile for each additional Facebook account.
With the profiles configured, you can now easily run all your accounts simultaneously.
Step 5 – Run All Accounts Concurrently
Here are the steps to running all your Facebook accounts through the multi-login app:
- Launch App – Open up the multi-login app on your computer.
- Open Profiles – Browse the profiles and double-click each one to launch it. This will open all your browser windows.
- Use Facebook Accounts – With all the browsers and accounts now open, you can seamlessly use them side-by-side for your campaigns and management.
- Monitor Dashboards – Keep an eye on your Facebook ad accounts and Business Manager dashboards as you actively use the accounts.
And that’s it! With all your Facebook accounts now running through unique MyPrivateProxy residential IPs, you can avoid restrictions and bans. Be sure to analyze account performance and make any optimizations needed.
Troubleshooting Issues with Facebook Accounts
Sometimes issues can crop up even when using proxies. Here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Rotate Stale Proxies – If an account gets flagged, rotate the proxy assigned to it for a fresh IP.
- Reduce Usage – Using accounts less aggressively sometimes resolves account review notifications.
- Delete Cookies & Cache – Wipe browser history and cookies to start fresh if you encounter unusual errors.
- Contact Support – MyPrivateProxy has 24/7 customer support to help troubleshoot any proxy-related issues.
As a last resort, you can always delete affected accounts and recreate new ones if needed. Running into occasional issues is normal – just be ready to pivot.
Final Thoughts on Running Multiple Facebook Accounts with MyPrivateProxy
Using multiple Facebook accounts is extremely beneficial for digital marketers to expand their reach and prevent disruptions. However, operating many accounts from a single IP address normally results in Facebook blocking your accounts.
This is why residential proxies are so important. MyPrivateProxy makes it easy to configure and implement residential proxies for each of your Facebook accounts.
The large proxy network, affordable pricing tiers, high speeds, and reliable connections ensure you can run as many Facebook accounts as needed seamlessly. Just be sure to carefully manage usage and performance across accounts to maximize results.
So in summary:
- MyPrivateProxy residential proxies allow unique IPs for each account
- Install the multi-login app to easily run accounts concurrently
- Setup profiles for each account and configure proxies
- Actively manage account performance and troubleshoot issues
Running multiple Facebook accounts no longer needs to be stressful with the right residential proxy service. Give MyPrivateProxy a try and let me know if you have any other questions!
FAQs About Using Multiple Facebook Accounts with MyPrivateProxy
No, but they do provide a 3-day moneyback guarantee allowing you to test the service.
Plans start at around $2 per residential proxy, cheaper for bulk plans. There are monthly, 3-month, 6-month, and annual billing cycles available.
Yes, MyPrivateProxy proxies support most sites and services. You can use them for things like ad verification, brand monitoring, web scraping etc.
MyPrivateProxy supports username/password authentication as well as whitelisting IPs for access.
Yes, MyPrivateProxy proxies work worldwide. Just choose proxies that are geographically relevant for your campaigns.