Unfortunately, many people try to take advantage of you when you are new to a field or trying something for the first time. Internet privacy can be a mirage and instead of falling into it, be aware of what is happening in and around you.
The security of your confidential information can be concerning. Instead of wasting your hard work and taking the risk of getting banned, use a proxy browser that will help you smoothen your business. One of the anti detect browsers you can use in that regard is AdsPower.
In this blog, I will tell you about different types of browsers you can go for under AdsPower. But first, let’s understand what an anti-detect browser is.
What is an Anti-Detect Browser?
It is said prevention is better than cure. Even though nothing in this world can guarantee 100% safety of anything, there are some tools that can definitely minimize the risks. Anti Detect browsers are the type of browser tool that gives you anonymity by hiding your digital footprints. They are more or less similar to Google Chrome, Mozilla, and other browsers that you use.
Anti-Detect browsers protect your privacy by forging data and changing your digital fingerprint so that you leave as few tracks as possible on the web. We can say with certainty that the antidetect browsers and their capability can almost completely rule out the chance of being caught.
For example, if you are working for an ad agency or in an affiliate marketing team where you are supposed to handle multiple social accounts for your clients, you can use this browser. Even the cookies will differ for each social account you work on. Additionally, the anti-detect browser shields you from Flash and WebRTC apps, so the websites won’t know that you are using a web proxy because they won’t be able to get information about your browser to figure it out.
One of the best anti detect browsers that you can make use of is AdsPower. Let’s see why.
With more than 800 thousand users all over the world, AdsPower is one of the leading companies that provides you antidetect browser. It has a way of changing how websites perceive online identity and providing them anonymity. Read our comprehensive AdsPower review to learn more about it.
If you are someone who is managing multiple accounts at the same time, you might have faced a ban at some point. Having more than one account can often lead to such situations, as it is against the rules for most social sites to have more than one account. But how do they come to find out? Because of browser digital fingerprints.
Digital Fingerprints are data collected from your computer hardware and software, such as IP address, location, font, resolution, and more. AdsPower offers you anonymity along with various other features. Some of them are –
1. AdsPower controls browser fingerprints by hiding them or spoofing the data that creates them.
2. AdsPower is fast and simple to use. So, even if you are new to this, you can easily operate this with just a few tutorials (which are readily available at the official site of AdsPower).
3. Data security – Not only does it change your virtual fingerprint, but the tool also provides security of data. AdsPowr encrypts the data in such a way that makes it almost impossible for the third party or hacker to read.
4. Affordable – You can try out a 3 days free trial and take advantage of all their features. After that, basic plans start from just $5 per month.
5. Support team – It has multilingual support available for different countries, such as English, Russian, Chinese, and more. You can also take a look at tutorials, guides, and blogs to understand more about the tool.
Related: 40% Off AdsPower Coupon Code
With this, let’s see the types of browsers that AdsPower provides.
Types of Anti Detect AdsPower Browser
AdsPower gives you two choices, Sun Browser, and Flower Browser, for handling multiple accounts while staying as anonymous online as possible. Users of both browsers can make virtual computer profiles that make each one look like a real device with its own fingerprints. We’ll look at Sun Browser and Flower Browser side by side to help you pick the best browser for your needs.
Sun Browser is based on the Chromium engine and has added browser fingerprint management capabilities. Sun Browser, in contrast to Chrome, does not send user information to Google. As a result, it is an ideal browser to use Google accounts without revealing your real parameters because Sun Browser masks your identity and lets your browser without leaving any digital footprints.
The Firefox web browser serves as the foundation for Flower Browser. Flower Browser, much like Firefox itself, is committed to protecting users’ online privacy, but it performs a better job of it thanks to additional options for managing browser fingerprints.
Let’s compare the two –
AdsPower Sun Browser vs. Flower Browser
1. Both browsers have similar features, but the real choice between them will depend on you. If you are comfortable using Chrome, then you should go for the Sun browser. On the other hand, if you are more comfortable with Firefox, then go for the Flower browser.
2. Both browsers will give you many options and configurations to manage your digital fingerprints, but Flower does a better job. If you prioritize online safety, then you should go for Flower, as that is the ideal choice.
3. Firefox is great for people who care about their privacy because it leaves fewer fingerprints behind than other computers. It also stops over 2,000 trackers, such as social trackers from Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
4. Firefox is better for privacy than Chrome because it has more security features, such as Private Browsing mode, which deletes your browsing data and cookies automatically.
5. The Firefox-based browser is also available in pro subscriptions on Windows.
Let’s see how you can configure these browsers.
Why Do I Prefer Flower Browsers?
Here are some of the reasons why I prefer the Flower Browser over the Sun Browser:
1. The Flower browser is clean and quick, as it is not resource-heavy on your computer.
2. One of the most essential factors for me is the deep safeguards for privacy offered in the Flower Browser.
3. It also comes with a private browsing mode which does not save your data such as logins, history, site cookies, or cached pages, thereby enabling you to leave without any traces.
4. The tracking protection feature helps keep your browsing activity private only to yourself.
5. As several websites have less stringent detection requests on Firefox, it becomes an ideal choice for those who constantly face account bans in Chrome.
With the new updates to the Flower browser, you get over 10 fingerprints which are namely, Timezone, WebRTC, Location, WebGL metadata, Kernel version, and more.
How do you select between the Sun and Flower Browser?
The process of download and installation is very simple. Follow the steps below –
1. Download AdsPower from their official website.
Note – Do not use a cracked version of the software, as it may harm your computer and hamper the safety of your sensitive information.
2. Create a profile using the “New Profile” button.
3. In the New Browser Profile, you will see an option to select the type of browser you want. You can select the one tailored to satisfy your business needs and priorities.
4. You can then fill out the remaining details, such as Name, Group, Tags, etc. Once this is done, select your operating system and the “User Agent”.
5. You also get the option to add a proxy. Here, you can use your local network proxy or purchase a proxy and feed the details here.
6. You can select other options as per your requirements and then click “OK,” and your profile will be created.
7. Now, click “Open” in the profiles section and start browsing!
P.S: You might be prompted to download additional kernel files if you use the browser for the first time.
All in all, it depends on your business requirements and personal priorities regarding which type of anti-browser you want to select. Both browsers provide maximum anonymity and have added browser fingerprint capabilities. Sun browser is mostly known for speed and undetectability, while the Flower browser is dedicated to online privacy. With their unique strengths, they will safeguard your personal information from getting hacked.
So why wait? Take control of your online privacy today by getting the basic plan and choosing the browser that best suits your needs.
- AdsPower vs MultiLogin
- AdsPower Alternatives
- AdsPower Affiliate Program
- AdsPower vs GoLogin
- AdsPower Pricing
If you are someone who needs more privacy, then you should go for the Flower Browser, but if you need more anonymity, then you can choose Sun Browser.
Both browsers support add-ons and extensions. On one hand, the Sun browser is built on a Chrome engine, which lets you install and use all extensions from the Chrome Web Store. While the Flower browser primarily focuses on its built-in features, it also supports maximum extensions.
Yes, both browsers are supported by multiple platforms, such as Windows, macOS, and more. When you make your profile on AdsPower while registering, it will ask you which user agent you want to select. There, you can select the type of platform you will be working on. For more information, you can check out details on how you can set up AdsPower.
Some features of the AdsPower antidetect browser are virtual browser profiles, automation, anonymity, and compatibility with all the plugins and extensions. AdsPower lets you have multiple browsing profiles from just a single tab without sharing your data, such as digital fingerprints, with other companies.
Yes, if you go for yearly plans provided by AdsPower, you can get up to 40% off. This is part of the summer sale discount 2023 that is going on right now.