Wanna choose the best-managed WordPress hosting among — WPX Hosting vs. BlueHost?
If so, we have got you back.
WPX Hosting offers managed WordPress hosting starting at $20.99/mo, Whereas, BlueHost provides various hosting solutions; however, the managed WordPress plan starts at $9.95/mo.
Now the question is — which one is the best-managed WordPress hosting? And most importantly — which one is worth your TRY?
Well, to solve the hassle, we have done an in-depth comparison of WPX Hosting and Bluehost. In this comparison, we took various important aspects such as security, backups, speed, performance, pricing, etc.
Stick to the end of the post, and you will get to know — Which one is worth your TRY between WPX Hosting and Bluehost.
- WPX Hosting vs. Kinsta Hosting
- WPX Hosting vs. WP Engine Comparison
- WPX Hosting Affiliate Program Review
WPX Hosting vs. BlueHost: The Key Takeaway
As you might know, WPX Hosting is a fully managed WordPress hosting provider. While BlueHost comes with a plethora of hosting solutions. Before diving deep into the comparison, let’s first understand the basic key takeaway between WPX Hosting and Bluehost.
WPX Hosting Overview
WPX Hosting is the world’s fasted WordPress hosting provider that offers reliable yet EXPENSIVE hosting. Besides just providing exceptional WordPress hosting, WPX Hosting also — hosting dogs and cats since 2013. WPX Hosting has one of the largest non-cage, open-yard dog sanctuaries in Bulgaria. This means if you’re getting started with WPX Hosting, you’re contributing to greater deeds. Check our exclusive WPX Hosting Coupon codes.
WPX Hosting offers the best-managed WordPress hosting, and also it is loaded with superb features that make it extremely convenient. With all of its WordPress hosting plans, you get key features such as — email/live chat support, a free SSL certificate, a fast CDN, unlimited free website migration, free malware scanning, and so on.
Also, when we talk about the speed and performance of WPX Hosting, we would say — YES, they are the fastest WordPress hosting available. As they have an average uptime of 99.95%, and that’s pretty impressive.
Whether you have any technical knowledge or not, WPX Hosting has trained customer support to help you out in every situation. They have got you covered from website migration to SSL installation and so on.
You might know BlueHost is one of the oldest and pioneer web hosting providers, which was founded back in 1996. In addition to WordPress hosting, it also offers other reliable hosting services such as shared web hosting, shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, etc.
When compared to WPX Hosting managed WordPress hostings, Bluehost also offers blazing-fast managed WordPress hosting that is affordable, starting at $9.95/month. What’s more, even WordPress itself recommends “The Recommended & Reliable WordPress Hosting.”
With Bluehost managed WordPress hosting, you get an all-in-one marketing center and dashboard. Also, the BlueHost WP Pro plans include SEO, email marketing, and social media marketing tools. The managed WP hosting is also optimized for seamless performance and blazing website speeds.
The Bluehost WP Pro plan comes with all essential features such as — unlimited website hosting, unlimited domains, unlimited web storage & bandwidth, 100+ WordPress themes, JetPack Premium, daily scheduled backups, malware detections, and removals.
Overall, if you’re someone just getting started and looking for reliable yet affordable managed WordPress hosting, Bluehost managed WP hosting should be your pick.
WPX Hosting vs. Bluehost: Speed and Performance
Both WPX Hosting and BlueHost offer exceptional managed WordPress hosting. So we thought, why not check the speed and performance of these web hosting providers.
Bluehost claims to offer 99.99% uptime; on the other hand, WPX Hosting has globally announced to offer an average uptime of 99.95%. We found some interesting results when we checked the uptime and performance of these two managed WordPress hosting.
WPX Hosting Uptime
As mentioned above, WPX Hosting claims to offer a 99.99% uptime guarantee. When we checked the uptime of WPX Hosting, we got a tremendous result, and we found it has an average uptime of 99.95%. We have checked the uptime over the last week and the last 24 hours as of 10 May 2021 while writing this comparison.
What’s more, WPX Hosting has also crushed the independent speed test done back in 2019. It has outranked Google Cloud C2 on the speed performance test. Overall, many marketers in the industry have got pretty outstanding results while checking the performance of WPX Hosting.
Bluehost Managed WordPress Hosting Uptime
Bluehost claims to offer seamlessly managed WordPress hosting. However, you need to check the speed and performance, so we did it.
While testing it on different servers and over the week, we have an impressive average uptime of 99.9%. But while checking the Pingdom page speed test, we got a “B” performance grade and the page load time was 2.44 seconds, which was good but not as good compared to WPX Hosting
Verdict: WPX Hosting and Bluehost both offers seamless speed and performance while testing on different servers. But, WPX Hosting outranks BlueHost hosting when it comes to speed and performance, as it is WordPress optimized and has self-hosted data centers.
More Articles/Guides To Read on FastComet Hosting:
- 75% Off FastComet Coupon Code
- FastComet vs DreamHost
- FastComet vs. Hostinger Hosting
- FastComet vs. SiteGround Hosting
- FastComet vs. InMotion Hosting
- FastComet Alternatives
WPX Hosting vs BlueHost: Security & Backups
No doubt, here WPX Hosting and BlueHost offer reliable security and backups to help your website up and running all the time. So we thought, why not let’s compare the security and backups aspects of these two managed WordPress hosting plans?
WPX Hosting Security & Backups:
WPX Hosting strives to offer secure and reliable security and website backups. Coming to security aspects, WPX Hosting comes with robust malware removal as it doesn’t clean malware for all of the WPX servers daily. The best part you will not be getting charged for this frequent removal of malware.
What’s more, it has a security protocol that they follow 24/7 that is listed below:
- Updated WAF — A web Application firewall
- Enterprise-level DDoS protection by Incapsula
- Offers free system-wide malware scans
- It cleans up malicious redirects, backdoors, and scripts injections
- Daily updates on server security rules
- It also offers individual site audits by the WPX Malware team.
Also, WPX Hosting comes with reliable automated and manual backups that make your website data safe and secure. You can choose between automated and manual backups as per your needs and requirements.
BlueHost Security & Backups:
Yes, Bluehost does offer automatic software updates, while it also offers robust security modules. It provides a robust module called SiteLock — a reliable website service.
The BlueHost WP-managed web hosting plans come with this security module. You will get different levels of access to SiteLock depending on the plan you choose. This module will monitor your website security issues so that you can fix glitched that you might see.
What’s more, BlueHost comes with daily scheduled backups to make sure your website data is secure.
Verdict: No doubt, WP Hosting clearly offers a way better robust security and backups when compared to BlueHost managed WordPress hosting. Also, with WPX Hosting, you get a free malware scanning service.
WPX Hosting vs. BlueHost: The Pricing Battle
WPX Hosting and Bluehost hosting both offers monthly and yearly pricing plan to get started. WPX Hosting pricing plans are quite expensive compared to BlueHost managed WordPress hosting plans. So let’s dive in.
WPX Hosting Pricing Plans
No doubt, WPX Hosting plans are expensive; however, all the plans are loaded with tons of exclusive features that help you take your website/blog to the next level without any hassle. Let’s take a look at the pricing plans available with WPX Hosting.
- Business: This plan costs around $20.83/month when paid yearly, or it will cost $24.99/mo if paid monthly. With this plan, you can host five websites, 10 GB storage, 100GB bandwidth, CDN, etc. Other features are also associated with this plan.
- Professional: This plan costs $41.58/mo when paid yearly, or it will cost $49.99/mo when paid monthly. With this plan, you can easily host 15 websites, 20 GB of storage, and 200GB of bandwidth. All essential features are also included in this plan.
- Elite: This plan basically costs $83.25/mo when paid yearly. Else, it will cost $99/mo if paid yearly. With this plan, you can easily host around 35 websites, and it provides 40GB of storage and unlimited bandwidth. All essential and advanced features are also included in this plan.
The best part is that WPX Hosting also comes with 30 days Money Back Guarantee.
Bluehost Managed WordPress Hosting Pricing Plans
The BlueHost WP Pro plans are affordable when compared to WPX Hosting plans. So let’s check the pricing plans that Bluehost offers for its managed WordPress hosting.
All the WP pro hosting plans come with —
- All-in-one marketing center and dashboard
- SEO, email marketing, and social media tools included
- Also included all essential features.
Let’s check the Bluehost WP Pro Pricing Plans:
- Build: The Build plan costs $9.95/month, and it has all the basic features for a professional website. The plan includes single website hosting, 20 GB web storage, free SSL, staging environment, Jetpack personal, daily scheduled, backups, etc.
- Grow: The Grow plan basically costs $14.95/month; that plan has everything you need to build an audience. This plan is also for hosting one website and includes everything in the Build plan. Also, you will get a free domain for 1 year.
- Scale: The plan costs $27.95 a month, and it has all the advanced features for running an eCommerce WordPress website. This plan also supports hosting to one website. It has everything that the Builds and Grow plan has got to offer.
Verdict: Here BlueHost plan is more affordable compared to WPX Hosting. However, WPX Hosting has got you covered with everything from managed website migration to WP installation. So it would be worth paying.
Similar Reading: FastComet vs. Bluehost Hosting
WPX Hosting vs BlueHost: The Hosting Features Comparison
Let’s have a look at the hosting features that we gonna be getting with WPX Hosting, and BlueHost managed WordPress hosting. So let’s dive in.
WPX Hosting Key Features:
When it comes to hosting features, WPX Hosting has got a lot to offer. So let’s check here.
- Free unlimited website migration: It provides unlimited free website migration. All the website migration will be done by the support team and done in the right way.
- Free SSL Certificates: Yes, it also provides unlimited free SSL to help you add an extra layer of security to your WordPress website. You can install the SSL on as many domains as you want based on your hosting plan.
- Free CDN: WPX Hosting also provides high-speed CDN (content delivery network). You have the option to choose from 26 global locations.
- 24/7 experienced customer support: It comes with a reliable and super-responsive customer support team. Also, the average response time of live chat is 30 seconds, and that’s damn AWESOME.
- Unlimited WordPress Installation: All the hosting plans come with a one-click WordPress installation. This feature comes in handy for users who have little to zero technical backgrounds.
- Multiple Data Center Locations: Yes, you can choose from different data center locations available in the USA and UK. You can choose a data center location based on your preference.
- Malware Scanning And Removal: All the WP Hosting plans come with free malware scanning and removal. This helps you protect your website from various attacks and keep your website safe and secure.
- Free Backups Available: The WPX Hosting plan comes with free manual and automatic backups to help you keep your website data secure. Also, you have the option to choose from the automated and manual backup options available.
- Free Emails Offered: Yes, it also provides free branded emails to help you set up a professional online presence. Also, you have the option to create as many barded emails as you want.
Bluehost WP Pro Hosting Key features
Bluehost also got to offer tons of interesting features to get started. Let’s check the hosting features that BlueHost has got to offer.
- 24/7 Customer Support: BlueHost experts are available around the clock to help you out in every difficult situation. They are also ready to answer your questions related to uptime, performance, billing, dashboard features, etc.
- Free SSL: It comes with free SSL with all the WP pro plans. Using SSL on your website helps you add an extra layer of security. You can easily encrypt the connection between your servers and your visitors.
- Thirty days Money Back: All the hosting plan comes with 30 days money-back guarantee. That indicates you can request your money refund if you’re not satisfied with the services.
- No traffic Limits: Yes, the BlueHost WP Pro plan comes with no traffic limits. Using this feature, you can easily be focused on growing your website traffic without any traffic limitations.
- Unlimited Domains: It enables you to point as many domains to your WordPress pro account. You can easily give each site a unique domain.
- CDN Enabled: All the WP Pro-managed hosting plans come with enabled CDN. This really gives you improved server utilization. What’s more, Bluehost also includes multi-layer caching to provide you with seamless performance.
- SDD Disk Space: All the WP PRO plans are hosted on the SSD server which truly improves and fast-loaded times.
- Spam Protection: BlueHost WP Pro plan also comes with spam protection that Akismet powers. This tool filter out all the malware and unwanted content on your website.
- Unlimited Websites: With the WP Pro plan, you can quickly build as many websites as you need. WP Pro plan enables you to do an unlimited number of WP installs and customization.
- Unlimited Web Storage: It also provides unlimited web storage with all the web hosting plans it offers.
- 100+ Free WordPress Themes: Yes, with all the WP Pro plans, you can access 100+ free WordPress themes.
- Daily Scheduled Backups: it also provides daily scheduled backups to help you keep your website data safe.
Final Verdict: Which One Should You Pick?
As of now, you have gone through the complete comparison of WPX Hosting and Bluehost. Now it’s time to conclude and tell you which one should you pick.
Well, WPX Hosting is expensive compared to BlueHost; however, WPX is loaded with all essential and advanced features to help you kickstart your online journey.
To conclude, if you have the budget and already have a website/blog, you should definitely get started with WPX Hosting as it has everything you will ever need.
Also, if you’re someone who is just getting started and hasn’t that much budget, then we should highly recommend getting started with BlueHost managed WordPress hosting.
The best part both WPX Hosting and Bluehost comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. So you can pick any one of them to try out yourself.
Best Web Hosting Deals:
- SeekaHost Promo Codes
- A2 Hosting Coupon Codes
- AbeloHost Coupons
- AlexHost Promo Codes
- BigScoots Promo Codes
- Cloudways Promo Codes
Now over to you, share your thoughts in the comments section below.